My name is Hanli and I have scoliosis and have been treated by Dr Koos Louw since I was 6 years old. I used to wear a brace, but since then my scoliosis had deteriorated. On 01 July 2010, I had scoliosis repair surgery at the Pretoria East Hospital. The operation lasted about 5 hours.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hey everyone sorry about no photos in a long while so here are some:
Me being wheeled into the hall for my final x-rays before I go home, as you can see the balloons are still attached! A little girl was crying in the x-ray waiting room and when she saw me she just stared!


My first day home: When I got home my friends Ashley and Jade were waiting for me and I was so happy I burst into tears!



Here is a photo of my friend Arya, my brother and me, I missed her birthday so we celebrated at my house!



My cousin came to visit: This was before I had the courage to sit down!

This is the second time my cousin visited and then she showed me Funny Cat Video on Youtube. I was laughing so much it was sore!


Hey everyone! Here are photos of my first "trip" to Lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment