My name is Hanli and I have scoliosis and have been treated by Dr Koos Louw since I was 6 years old. I used to wear a brace, but since then my scoliosis had deteriorated. On 01 July 2010, I had scoliosis repair surgery at the Pretoria East Hospital. The operation lasted about 5 hours.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hi everyone! On the 1st of August, I went on my first outing!! I went to lifestyle, a garden Nursery, because there are lots of benches there!! Since then I have gone on quite a few outings, one to my dad's favourite coffee shop Cafe Fino, who kindly refused that we pay, Thanks very much, Cecilia!! That same day we also ran into my school principal, but luckily we had my x-rays! Yesterday my dad and I went to buy us a new camera as we enjoy taking photos and our current camera is usless! On Sunday we went to my grandma's house and I managed to get some cool photos of my brother, Jacques with my mom's camera. I now possess some of the only photos of my brother smiling!! Thanks everyone! Bye Hanli
PS: I'll upload photos next time, I don't have a lot on my mom's computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment